Knitnana recently bestowed upon me this award….
Thanks, Sallee! Now it’s time to pass it along…
The rules are:
- Copy the award to your site
- Link to the person from whom you received the award
- Nominate 7 other bloggers
- Link to those on your blog
- Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.
This is tough – there are so many Creative, wonderful bloggers out there, but here goes
1. The Akamai Knitter – Opal – not only is she a wonderful knitter, and spinner, but her new Jewelry is just wonderful!!!
2. Knittywhipped -The Weez. Funny, daring, and puts her own twist on knits – and did I say funny? She never fails to crack me up!
3. Snarkland – I’ve been reading Lorena’s blog for a long time – she never fails to inspire and entertain – plus she asks the really important questions.
4. WandaWomanKnits – love Wanda – and I love reading about the knitting goals she sets for herself!
5. Knitting on an Island – talented knitter Janine knits and designs on the beautiful island of Guernsey
6. Half Soled Boots – Shan is a clever knitter and now… spinner, always a pleasure to read and see what she’s up to next!
7. Hand Eye Crafts – Kim has got the best taste of any knitter I know – especially in TV Knitting Hunks!
The Woodland Shawl is coming along nicely – if a little slowly, but slow and steady wins, right? I’ll be picking this up on and off today, since I had a little too much “fun” last night and I’m toying with just staying in my PJ’s, watching a movie and knitting. I can’t find anything wrong with that plan at all. And, it is gently snowing outside right now. And there is a fresh pot of coffee brewing thanks to Bob.
I’ve been neglecting to tell you about our newest member to the creative club here at home – our son Dan, has taken to woodworking. And he’s become quite the wood-turner with his High Whorl Drop Spindles…….
He makes them in sets of two, in several different woods and is doing quite well – he had his first volume order in a few hours of posting his first set! We’re proud of him, he’s having fun and doing a great job. There is one set left here…..and more to come soon!
I’m branching out myself and I’ve put most of my more recent photography on Redbubble – I hear that their prints are wonderful and I can set my own prices to make them more affordable – which I like
Have a Wonderful week!